Murivenna oil is derived from two Malayalam words: Murivu, which means a wound, and Enna, which means oil. It is an effective Ayurvedic treatment for both internal and external wounds. In addition to being a quick pain relief oil, Murivenna is also helpful in reducing inflammation and pain, as well as swelling in injuries. Murivenna oil is a mix of herbs with healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties combined in a base of coconut oil This is very essential to have in your first-aid box.
₹200 – ₹328
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/- | 25% Off Gift Voucher above Rs. 2599/-
- Murivenna oil has coconut oil as its base known for its healing and nourishing properties Additionally, the product has Aloe and Asparagus in it, which are known for their ability to help relieve pain, treatement of buns and reduces swelling in the body
- Murivenna oil is effective at reducing inflammation and alleviating symptoms in injuries, such as sprains and strains but imrpoving the blood ciculation
- Murivenna oil is used to treat pain and inflammation in hemorrhoids, fistula and fissure and brings immediate relief when applied
- Murivenna Thailam has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ulcer properties that are essential in treating different types of wounds and ulcers The herbal ingredients help encourage tissue regeneration, and can also be used to dress wounds
Apply this oil to the superifical burn, scald, cut, wound or bruise and let it be there for sometime This oil acts as a wounde sealant and prevents the spread of infection
- Kumari – Acts Like A Coolant That Supports Burn Management
- Karanja – Alleviates Swelling That Helps With The Treatment Of Rheumatism And Favours Wound Healing
- Thandulambu – Alleviate Swelling And Pain. Effective In The Management Of Arthritis.
- Helps Relieve And Heals Superficial Burns And Scalds
- Accelarates Healing Of Wounds And Cuts
- Relieves Joint Pain And Swelling
- Gives Relief And Reduces The Chance Of Bed Sores
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician