The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Limited a public limited company with its corporate office at B2B, 1st Floor, Elysium Central Building, Puliyakulam Main Road, Opp. Carmel Garden School, Coimbatore – 641045 (“Company”, “AVP” “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) owning and operating the website “www.avpayurveda.com” (“Site” or “Website”) is committed to protecting Your privacy.
If You have any comments or suggestions, please reach out to us at our corporate office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our Website to make Your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so We collect personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from You that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose as detailed below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Information”).
Personal Information: In order to provide Our full range of Products and/or Services, We may obtain via Your usage of the Site and/or collect the following types of personal information from You (as applicable) including but not limited to
- Your name;
- Postal address/ email address;
- Status – married, single, divorced;
- Details of your family members;
- Personal shopping habits and practices;
- Knowledge of the Website;
- Frequency of internet usage;
- Your occupation;
- Your credit card/ debit card/ bank account details;
- an account password;
- telephone number/;
- mobile number;
- previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history;
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information.
(Collectively referred to as “Personal Information”). Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and this listing is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the Products and/or Services by Us to You.
- Non-Personal Information: You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide any Personal Information. During Your visit to the Site, you remain anonymous and at no time can We identify You unless you have an account on the Site and log on with Your user name and password. When You visit the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You download or use our Site through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device.
- User communications – When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Products and Services.
USE OF INFORMATION:
We only collect User information as required to conduct Our business and to enable Us to provide the best services to our Users. We process the information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process Your request for Products and/or Services and such information is sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the Products and/or Services to You as a customer in your buying process.
- We use some of the Information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to You. We use certain information in an aggregated form across Users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform You about offers and deals, new launches, information about products You have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide You the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to Our Users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the User) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how Users are interacting with Our Site and to make improvements. This will also be used by Us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the Site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall Site performance in terms of number of Users, User engagement, time spent by Users on the Site etc.
- To contact You;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of Our business, Products and/or Services and other Users;
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Site;
- To Comply with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request or to respond to or comply with a subpoena, other legal or administrative process or law, rule or regulation, or to initiate or defend a legal action relating to the Site; (b) enforce applicable T&C, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, abuse, unlawful use, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Feetscience, its Users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to our independent contractors, service providers and/or vendors who assist Us in performing internal business functions and/or provide other services necessary to the operation of Our business and/or the Site.
- Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information We have collected to the relevant third party.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or modify Your Information. You may delete Your registered account at anytime subject to confirmation by email from Us. Deletion will be effective from the date of communication of such confirmation of deletion by Us to You
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Information. These security measures help ensure that Information is safe, secure, and only available to You and those to whom You have granted access including but not limited to Us, our business partners and authorised third parties . We host our Site in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. The foregoing is subject to Your compliance with the following:
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords with the Site (“Account”). You acknowledge that neither the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your Account with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the Account.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Site. These companies may use Your Information (including but not limited to Your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about Your visits to the Site and Third-Party websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You. You agree and acknowledge that We are not be liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party website.
If You have any grievance with respect to the Site or the Products and Services, You can contact our grievance officer at:
SEVERABILITY & SUPERSESSION