REGISTRATION AND PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE BY YOU IS DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THE POLICY HEREINBELOW AND CONSTITUTES A BINDING, LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. IN THE EVENT THE POLICY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU IN PART OR IT’S ENTIRETY, WE WILL NOT BE OBLIGED TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICES OR SELL ANY PRODUCTS TO YOU, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY ON OUR PART, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO CLAIM AGAINST THE COMPANY. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE OR BROWSE THROUGH ANY PART OF IT ON ACCOUNT OF NON-ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
This website “www.avpayurveda.com” (“Site” or “Website”) is owned and operated by Ritebrand Retail Pvt Ltd a private limited company with its corporate office at 266 (829/1), Periyar EVR High Road (Poonamalle High Road), Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010 (“Company”, “AVP” “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) for the marketing, sale and distribution of its range of Ayurveda products “AVP” (“Products”) to men and women and across the territory of India.
Selection of the Products, and completion of sales and purchase of the Products through the Site is provided to the user and/or customer (“You”, “Your”, “User” as applicable) subject to the terms and conditions of the shipping and return policy as set out herein and as may be amended from time to time in the manner as set forth herein below (“S&R Policy“). Please be advised to read the S&R Policy carefully before purchasing the Products.
The S&R Policy forms part and parcel of our Terms & Conditions (“T&C”) and is deemed to be incorporated therein in its entirety by reference thereto. In the event of any inconsistency between the S&R Policy and the T&C, the S&R Policy will supersede solely in respect of the content contained herein and not in respect of any other clause, term or provision contained in the T&C.
- To order AVP branded shoes online one must shop on our website. All orders are then subject to acceptance by the Company and subject to availability of stock at the time of placement of the order. We are currently servicing orders within India and do not have international deliveries.
Payment Options: We provide safe and secure payment options and the following payment options are available to You to purchase our Products:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
We currently are not offering the COD facility within India.
All prices of the Products on the Website will be displayed in Indian Rupees and the Site will not facilitate any transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Site. If Your payment is debited from Your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 business days, only after We receive a confirmation from the bank.
You agree and acknowledge that the Company uses third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on the Site. The processing of all payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to this S&R Policy and T&C.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Us is neither a banking nor financial service but We are merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, for the transactions on the Site using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and debit card/ credit card payment gateway networks.
- Once Your order is successfully placed and accepted by Us, You will receive a confirmation over email and text message from Language Shoes. This mail will contain all the details related to Your order.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that We are unable to process for reasons including but not limited to availability of stock, inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information, unidentifiable or invalid address etc. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled. If Your order is cancelled after your net banking/ credit card/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your account.
- In event the Company is unable to process Your order for any reason whatsoever, the Company is not liable to You, except to the limited extent of refund of any amount received from You towards the order.
- You will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped. Cancellation of orders that have been already been shipped, is subject to the Our Returns section below.
- You can check your order status on www.avpayurveda.com
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We are committed to deliver You the best of Our service and therefore endeavour to provide free shipping to most cities in India. Click here to check if Your city is eligible for free shipping! Any additional octroi charges or taxes will have to be borne by the customer.
- The approximate shipping time is 7 – 10 working days from the day of confirmation of order for online orders. Shipping and delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including but not limited to unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions, strikes, public holidays, festivals, political and/or religious unrest etc. If You face any delay in receiving your shipments, please call us at our toll-free number at 18004251522 or email us at email@example.com
- Please note that the delivery time to You are subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions, government instability, strikes etc. We will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by You arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
We endeavour to provide You a great shopping and customer experience every time You shop with us. If at all You are not 100% satisfied with Your purchase. Being medicines and products personal in nature we will allow returns and exchanges only in certain conditions as laid out below.
To return or exchange any Product sold through the Site, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions:
Please notify AVP of receipt of a damaged/ defective Product or if you would like to exchange it for another product no later than 7 days from the day you receive the product. If you are unable to do so no later than 7 days within the date of delivery of the Product to You, you will not be eligible for a replacement or exchange of the Product and AVP shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the Products. To exchange damaged, defective or wrongly delivered items, contact Our customer service team through any of the channels below:
- Filling up the exchange/return request form on our website
- Call our Customer Service helpline number 18004251522 between 10.30 am to 7.00 pm on Mon-Fri. Please quote Your name, order number, Product code and name if you require any further help.
- Kindly note that we will pick up the package for exchange only from the address that it had been shipped to. If you are returning the same from another address you will have to bear the return shipping charges. The product being exchanged has to be the original Product purchased in the original packaging, along with the original product tags and invoice.
- If the product you are exchanging is less expensive than the product you want, we will create a payment link for the difference in the amount and send the same to you to make the payment to complete the purchase. Please note that the payment link will be active for 72 hours.
- If the product you are exchanging is more expensive than the product you want, we will issue you a Store Credit voucher for the difference in the amount owed to you, which can be used on our website only for another purchase. The store credit voucher will be valid for 6 months only. The Store Credit voucher cannot be redeemed at our physical retail store.
- If you have changed your mind and returning the product for no exchange, then the return shipping charges to our warehouse needs to be borne by you.
- All Products returned and exchanged are subject to inspection and checks by AVP in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. Please note that the exchange policy is only applicable to Products returned in original packaging that are unused, unopened, and undamaged with all original tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, seal and stickers intact along with invoice. Please ensure that all the returned Products are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. Products damaged in transit do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- For all returns, the refund amount will be the purchase price paid LESS the value of the Coupon applied, if any. In case we are unable to replace the damaged/defective Product, we will refund your amount through the original payment method, subject to verifications by our quality team. In case of unavailability of stocks, You will be eligible for complete refund on return of the Product.
- Exchanges will be shipped within 2 weeks from receipt of the returned goods by You at our warehouse, subject to completion of the above stated processes and availability of stock. We will bear the shipping costs of the new product that is being sent to you.
Mode of Refund: Refunds shall be processed on receipt of the Product in its original nature/condition, subject to aforementioned terms and conditions. Refunds will be processed once the Product is received at our warehouse and subject to confirmation from Our quality personnel.
The refund will be processed in the following manner:
- If the payment was by Credit Card /Debit Card or Net-Banking, We will refund the respective card account or the Net-banking account. For payments made through cash on delivery mode, the refund will be done vide NEFT.
- Typically, refunds are processed between 7-10 working days.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the cardholder’s credit card/ debit card account as the same is managed by the cardholder’s issuing bank. In case of any delay, You will have to raise the issue with Your credit card/ debit card Issuing bank with the reference number of AVP refund process.
- All products that are being returned, returned for repair or exchanged need to be shipped to the following address: The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Limited, ……
- If you have purchased a AVP product on another online retail sites or marketplaces or through other retail stores or our own showroom, the returns and exchanges policy of those stores and online retail sites and marketplaces will be applicable on such products.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received at our warehouse, a store credit voucher will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves, we will send a refund to the gift giver directly.
- If you intend your purchase to be a gift to another person, please make sure to highlight the same in the notes section so we are aware of this. Kindly note that due to legal guidelines in India we will have to ship the product with an invoice even if we remove the price tag.
- If you would like the person whom you are gifting to, to choose the product from our online store you can give them the gift of choice with a AVP gift card.
- Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards will not have additional processing fees.
- If you would like a personalised digital gift card to be created with a brief message on it, and your gift card value is customized we’d be happy to help! Contact us via our customer care email or on our helpline number.
- Please note: Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and have no cash value. They can only be redeemed via our online store and not in any of our physical retail stores.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of the S&R Policy shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under the S&R Policy shall survive any discontinuance of the access or use of the Site.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and the Company as a result of the S&R Policy or use of the Site. You shall not be permitted to enter into any contract (whether oral or in writing) which may impose any direct or indirect obligation or liability on the Company in respect of any third party including You.
- If any provision of the S&R Policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law.
The S&R Policy shall be governed and construed under the laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.