Rasnasapthakam Kashayam – 200 ml
Rasnasapthakam Kashayams an anti-inflammatory combination of seven drugs widely used in managing arthritis, degenerative disorders of bones and joints, pain, and oedema. It is used to manage pain associated with lumbar spondylosis, a condition that causes swelling and inflammation. It has properties that promote healing from injuries, and can be used to alleviate rheumatic and arthritic pains.
- Pelvic Pain
- Thigh Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lumbar Spondolysis
- Rhumatic Pains
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 499/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/- | 25% Off Gift Voucher above Rs. 2599/-
- The Rasnasaptakam Kashayam herbal decoction consists of seven ingredients with exceptional anti-rheumatic properties. It balances Vata and Kapha elements in the body, relieving pain and swelling caused by inflammation.
- Rasnasaptakam Kashayam is a herbal remedy that helps to improve the function of the Vata dosha, which aids in restoring mobility and stability to bones and joints.
- This Kashayam is helpful in streamlining the Vata in the body, and it has a good carminative effect. It also stimulates cellular metabolism and tissue repair.
Adult (18+ years): 15-20 ml of Rasnasaptakam Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.Child (< 18 years): 10-15 ml of Rasnasaptakam Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.Or as directed by an Ayurvedic physician
- AVP The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd Established in 1943 is a pioneer in the Ayurveda industry, and all of its 500+ products are based on Ayurvedic principles using a mix of traditional and modern techniques at its GMP certified facility
- Rasna – Beneficial In Pain, Swelling Related To Arthritis. Alleviate Tremor
- Amrutha – Effective In Managing Inflammatory Arthritis
- Aragwadha – Improves Strength. Alleviate Joint Pain.
- Effective Against Pains Associated With Rhumatic Arthritis
- Useful Remedy In Treating Pain In The Thighs, Hip And Pelvic Region
- Aids In The Treatment Of Lumbar Spondolysis
- Excellent Anti-Inflammatory And Analgesic Medicine
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician