Punarnavadi Kashayam Tablets | 100 Tablets Box
The Punarnavadi Kashayam tablet is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine with anti-inflammatory properties that can help find relief from edema, inflammatory conditions, fever, and cough. It also has a diuretic combination of 8 drugs, known as Punarnavashtaka. Hogweed, a popular rejuvenative herb, strengthens renal function and detoxifies the body fluids. The Punarnavadi Kashayam tablet is helpful in the treatment of water retention and inflammatory conditions, and some of its ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties, making them viable for ayurvedic fever medicine as well.
- Renal Problems
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/- | 25% Off Gift Voucher above Rs. 2599/-
- Punarnavadi Kashayam tablets are an effective remedy for low blood hemo levels and associated symptoms. These symptoms include whole body swelling, recurrent fever, cough, breathing difficulties, and abdominal pain.
- These tablets help stimulate renal function and encourage proper drainage of metabolic waste. Additionally, it has a rejuvenating property that encourages tissue repair and cellular metabolism.
- The eight (8) herbs in these tablets Punarnava, Neem, Patola, Nagara, Kiratatikta, Guduchi, Devadaru, Haridra, and Haritaki are considered to be very effective in relieving inflammation and promoting fluid retention.
As directed by an Ayurvedic physician
- AVP The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd Established in 1943 is a pioneer in the Ayurveda industry, and all of its 500+ products are based on Ayurvedic principles using a mix of traditional and modern techniques at its GMP certified facility
- Puvarnava – Relieve Oedema, Helps With Anaemia And Respiratory Diseases
- Nimba – Effective In Managing Cough And Pyrexia. Acts As An Antifatigue
- Patola – Beneficial In Managing Cough And Fever
- Effective in treatement of Edema and a natural direutic
- Effective in managing cough and pyrexia
- Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-pyretic properties
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician