Mahathikthakam Kashayam Tablet 10 Nos Strip
Mahathiktakam Kashayam Tablet a Unique Blend of Herbs in Modified Format for Skin Health, Pacifies Aggravated Pitta Dosha and Helps Relieve Digestive Disorders
Nurturing Skin Health the Ayurvedic Way!
Mahathikthakam Kashayam Tablet from AVP (Coimbatore) Ltd. is a harmonious blend of Pitta dominant herbs specifically curated to aid relief in inflammatory changes in the skin, gut, and joints, in an easy to carry and consume format.
- Promotes skin health
- Helps relieve skin conditions
- Helps reduce inflammatory changes
- Assists proper digestive activity
- Aids relief in Pitta dosha aggravation
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/- | 25% Off Gift Voucher above Rs. 2599/-
Most skin diseases manifest itself as a case of aggravated Pitta dosha resulting in redness, rashes and oozing from the site. To care for our skin effectively, we must embrace a holistic approach, which includes a healthy lifestyle as well as a suitable skincare routine.
Mahathikthakam Kashayam Tablet by The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd. is meticulously created with Pitta dosha balancing herbs such as SaptaParna, Parpata, Katuki, Vacha, Aragwadha, Nimba, Patha, Chandana, Indrayava and other hand-picked herbs. The addition of these carefully selected herbs aids relief from a range of skin issues, including rashes, inflammation, pain, boils, swelling, and oozing wounds. Its soothing properties effectively support healing of blisters, providing comfort and promoting skin recovery.
The Kashayam Tablet targets inflammatory pathways caused by lifestyle diseases and supports metabolic restoration, thus promoting digestive wellness. The formulation also promotes internal healing and helps prevent relapses effectively.
- Saptaparna (Alstonia scholaris) – Phytochemicals in the herb have antimicrobial and antibacterial actions
- Thikthaka (Andrographis paniculata) – aids relief in skin conditions due to its peculiar bitter taste
- Aragwadha (Cassia fistula) – The flavonoids in the herb help support skin healing
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica) – possesses antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Saptaparna (Alstonia scholaris), Thikthaka (Andrographis paniculata), Aragwadha (Cassia fistula), Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
As directed by the Ayurvedic Physician