Vasarishtam – 450 ml
Vasarishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat respiratory disorders, such as bronchitis and cough, and is also effective for treating bleeding disorders (Nose bleeds and Hemoptysis). It is made primarily of Vasaka or Malabar nut, which is known to be anti-asthmatic and mucolytic, and is also helpful in the treatment of bronchitis and cough cold. It finds its uses in relieveing a hoarse voice.
- Chronic Cough
- Nose Bleed
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/-
Availability: 99 in stock
Cruelty - Free
Free from Preservatives
- Vararistham is a natural mucolytic agent that can help break down and liquefy mucus in the respiratory tract, which can help relieve chest congestion and breathing difficulties.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is a decongestant and anti-allergic medication that helps to reduce the symptoms of the common cold. It also modifies the body’s response to allergens in the environment, which reduces the risk of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Vasarishtam is a Ayurvedic medicine that is used to relieve asthma symptoms. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and loosening the mucus that is accumulated in the lungs. This allows the air passages to open up and provide relief from asthma symptoms.
- Other benefits include improving digestion and relief of abdominal gas and flatulence.
Adults (18+ years): 15 to 25 ml twice a day
Child (<18 years): 5 to 15 ml twice a dayOr as directed by an Ayurvedic physician.
- AVP The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd. Established in 1943 is a pioneer in the Ayurveda industry, and all of its 500+ products are based on Ayurvedic principles using a mix of traditional and modern techniques at its GMP certified facility
- Used In The Treament Of Respiratory Conditions
- Effective In The Treatment Of Cold, Cough And Eosinophillia
- Clears Congestions And Spasms In The Chest Region
- Used in the treatment of Nose Bleeds and Hemoptysis
- Has Anti-Inflammatory And Analgesic Properties
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician