Sukumaram Kashayam – 200 ml
Sukumara is a term used in Ayurveda to describe a person with a delicate constitution. This formulation can be used safely in individuals with sensitive koshta and weak agni, to revive and rejuvenate the entire system. Sukumaram Kashayam normalizes Apana Vata function with particular affinity towards uterine and female reproductive health. This formulation of herbs is effective in treating various gynecological disorders, including menstrual cramps, nausea, and headache. It is also effective in treating sexual disorders of varying degrees of intensity, including impotency, erectile dysfunction, and other conditions. It is especially beneficial for women of any gender. This medicine is prepared from natural herbal ingredients.
- Menstural Irregularities
- Menstural Bleeding
- Painful Periods
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/-
Availability: 96 in stock
Cruelty - Free
Free from Preservatives
- Sukumaram Kashayam helps to relieve pain caused by menstrual-related issues, indigestion, flatulence, constipation, and other gynecological disorders.
- Sukumaram Kashayam is a medication that helps to ease prolonged menstrual bleeding and correct menstrual irregularities like pain and delayed menstruation. It is also beneficial in cases of hormonal problems.
- This kashayam helps improve renal function, relieve whole body oedema and water retention, improve endocrine function and bowel motility, and cure constipation and irritable bowel.
- Sukumaram Kashayam is a natural remedy that is said to improve fertility in women and manage menstrual disorders. It is also very effective in improving the vitality and vigor in women
Adult (18+ years): 15-20 ml of Sukumaram Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.Child (< 18 years): 10-15 ml of Sukumaram Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.Or as directed by an Ayurvedic physician
- AVP The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd. Established in 1943 is a pioneer in the Ayurveda industry, and all of its 500+ products are based on Ayurvedic principles using a mix of traditional and modern techniques at its GMP certified facility
- Punarnava – Relieve Edema, Helps With Anaemia
- Dasamoola – Beneficial In Anorexia
- Helps Alleviate Painful Periods
- Eases Prolonged Menstrual Bleeding
- Reduces Spotting Between Cycles
- Useful Remedy for Hernia
- Improves Overall Uterine Health
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician