Kallyanaka Gritham – 150 g
The Sanskrit word “kalyan” means “auspiciousness” or “well-being” in the context of health. The psychosomatic origin of many mental health issues is well-established in the Ayurvedic line of treatment. “Kalyanaka Ghritham” is a traditional formulation that is known to support balanced mental health and emotions, and it boosts memory and concentration. It is useful in the treatment of cough, anemia, epilepsy, psychosis and infertility. It is known to pacify vitiated Pitta and Vata doshas, and helps improve skin glow and promote digestion.
- Mental Health
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/-
Availability: 100 in stock
Cruelty - Free
Free from Preservatives
- Kalyanaka Gritham promotes healthy brain function by supporting memory and improving the power of concentration and emotional balance.
- This Ayurvedic product helps the body remove toxins from deeper tissues and cleanse them naturally. Its nutrients are capable of supplying nourishment to a variety of tissues, from the blood to the bone marrow.
- Some benefits of Kalyanaka Gritham include helping to lubricate nerves and supporting their rejuvenation, as well as boosting the immune system.
- This product contains a complex combination of 28 different herbs, which are combined into a nourishing and highly potent base of ghee. These herbs are claimed to improve memory, focus and concentration, as well as mood and general disposition.
- Chandana – Acts As A Blood Purifier. Effective In The Management Of Infertility, Poisoning And Helmenthiasis. Beneficial In Debility.
- Daruharidra – Beneficial In Managing The Diabetes And Skin Diseases
- Tagara – Beneficial In Managing The Symptoms Of Psychological Diseases And Seizures.
- Promotes A Healthy Brain Function
- Detoxifies The Body Naturally
- Nerve And Brain Tonic
- Improves Fertility
- Has Laxative And Carminative Properties
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician