Easelax Plus Capsules | 30 Caps
Easelax Plus Capsules Herbal Formula For Healthy Bowel Movements And Relief From Constipation
Balancing Bowels the Ayurvedic Way!
A premium Ayurvedic formulation to support normal defecation! Easelax Plus Capsules from The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd. gently cleanses the system while aiding natural relief from occasional constipation.
- Aids smooth and comfortable bowel movements
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes regularity
- Easy to carry and consume
Avail Free shipping above Rs. 599/- | 10% Off above Rs. 799/- | 15% Off above Rs. 1299/- | 20% Off above Rs. 1699/- | 25% Off Gift Voucher above Rs. 2599/-
Constipation is one of the very common issues faced by people across the world. On a global scale, the average occurrence of constipation among adults has been approximated at 16%. While the causes can be multifactorial ranging from improper diet to an underlying condition, a gentle herbal aid that helps ease the bowel movements can dramatically change the quality of life of millions.
AVP Easelax Plus Capsules is a combination of 3 constituents – Triphala (fruit of 3 herbs) and Swarnapatri. Triphala is traditionally acclaimed for its ability in promoting smooth bowel movements. Swarnapatri also contains active constituents that help soften the stool by assisting the intestine to soak up more water and adding bulk to faeces.
The inclusion of Swarnapatri helps fortify the effects of Triphala and the formulation as a whole helps in providing digestive comfort. Crafted with precision and care, these capsules gently cleanse the system and offer a soothing relief from constipation and promote regularity.
- Harithaki (Terminalia chebula) – helps balance Tridoshas and aids removal of accumulated toxins
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) – rich in antioxidants and balances Pitta dosha
- Aksha (Terminalia bellirica) – supports healthy digestion and evacuation of bowel
- Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia) – sennosides in the herb help soften the stool and aids relief in constipation
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Aksha (Terminalia bellirica), Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia)